CureZone   Log On   Join
persistent pinworm infection - please help

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
blahblah88 Views: 15,860
Published: 12 years ago

persistent pinworm infection - please help

If you have experience or knowledge about pinworms, please read.

I have had pinworms since the last July. (The main culprit is bad meat.)
The initial infection was heavy enough to realize I had pinworms, and I was treated with medication. The next day, they were gone and I was ready to forget about the whole thing. I took the second dosage (even the third and the fourth just to be safe) but after a month or so, they came back. I was treated with different medications several times, but nothing worked.

Now the thing is, I have never felt anything like the itchiness of the initial infection. But I do get this tiny, tingly feeling down there, like a worm just moved. And I know it's not caused by a rash. It's a very unique, particular feeling, like something wet just slided. I read there are other people who are experiencing exactly the same thing: tingly sensation around the anus, some of the symptoms but no itching.

For the last six months I have felt the same thing over and over again. It continues on, subsides for a few days -probably due to my multiple attacks-, 2-3 days at least, 1 week the most, but right when I start rejoicing and celebrating, it starts again. What is the reason for this? Why don't I get intense itching if I keep reinfecting myself? - there were periods where I did nothing to fight them, and the infection did not intensify- I really need an explanation.

I eat everything I should during a pinworm infection (pumpkin seeds, garlic -there is not a day I don't eat at least 8 cloves of garlic-, spices -I never cook anything without adding my fav. spices, one of which is curry-, carrots). I became a hygiene freak, I wear masks and gloves in the toilet, and wash my hands with disinfectant, but they simply won't leave me.

I also have some of the symptoms like that weird mouth odour I had during the first infection, mouth problems, stomach pain, and weight loss. But none of these are intense enough to convince my parents I still have them.

I will have the scotch tape test done soon. But meanwhile, I'm searching for herbal treatments. I hear Clarkia is really good. Anyone ever used that and got good results? I have put all my hope in that product.

This is supposed to be a child disease. It's supposed to be treated with two dosage of any anti-pinworm meds out there. I don't understand it, and it's driving me mad. I'm absolutely horrified at the notion of being one of those people who say "I've had them for the last 30 years!". Please help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.408 sec, (2)