CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and Ozone

HanSolo Views: 3,985
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,525,338

Re: Candida and Ozone

I can only speak from my own experience.

I thought ozone would wipe my fungal problem out. However, it only exasperated it. Not exactly sure why... But that was my experience. Perhaps, the fungus I was fighting was oxygen loving.

Cultured vegetables on the other hand, worked like a charm. Anti-fungal herbs helped temporarily. But proved to be an un-sustainable feat.

Probiotics were next to worthless. In theory, they should work... but you gotta figure, 90% of them are dead by the time you open up the bottle. So if you go that route, you should probably culture them in juice for a few days prior to consuming. Which I eventually did, but even then it did not seem like the correct strains of bacteria to battle the strain of fungus that was ailing me. Although I did have major energy and it felt like I gave myself a mini facelift. Whatever was in that juice seemed to drastically tighten my facial muscles up and erase about ten years off my face for the day.

The very first time I had real sauerkraut, I knew within moments that this was what would work for me, so I started with a small bowel of sauerkraut in the morning, after work, and before going to bed. This resulted in major improvement in just days. Within a month all noticeable symptoms were gone. Currently, I am still eating a small amount of sauerkraut once or twice a week as preventative maintenance.

Milk Kefir made the problem worse as well. I may not have been fermenting it long enough. And water kefir didn't really do anything to help what I was trying to eradicate.

To sum all of this up, I think it is going to depend on what type of fungus you are fighting and what specific type of beneficial bacteria is specialized in fighting that fungus. For me, it was whatever is predominant in sauerkraut.

And if what ever you're bacteria of choice is, is not showing major benefits within a week, it probably is not the correct strain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)