CureZone   Log On   Join
Well Sorrow has hit Jordan and the FDA has arrived

mo123 Views: 3,701
Published: 15 y

Well Sorrow has hit Jordan and the FDA has arrived

Like America, Jordan is putting a stop to natural herbs. They are issuing warning that certain people selling herbs are not legit and are closing them with stories of great wonder.

As my friend was telling me why you could no longer purchase black seed, I had only one thought and told her no this is the American Government and their FDA crackdown. I told her what is happening in America with many mom and pop stores being closed.

I suggest you start guarding your stocks more careful and be careful with who you trust with the information that you have. Secrets are best kept secret.

It is so sad to see that many attars (herbalist) will be closed do to this. Jordanians love their attars and we go to them for everything. But according to the ministry certain attars were mixing things in their famous concoctions that were harmful. Allah knows best.

So as the world changes and news spreads about our marvelous cures some things remain the same. Stock your homes with as much as you can afford and never tell anyone that you have those stock piles.

For as sure as the sun will shine tomorrow, you just never know who will share your news with the wrong person unintentionally.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)