Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ruff magruff Views: 1,356
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,523,887

Food Intolerances to probiotics

i still do not fully understand why eating kefir and sauerkraut or taking probiotic pills makes me severely fatigued, tired, hazy, makes my muscles weak...

i guess that it is an overly large immune reaction-release of stress molecules, but ive never had anyone corraborate this. i guess that it is the same reason that i am intolerant to mold in grains-nuts-vinegar///even when its lactic acid bacteria or kefir yeasts.

its not an intolerable reaction, but it definately feels like it is inhibiting my wellbeing rather than enhancing it. and i do not know why this should be. it feels like my body is overloading with stress and then it makes it harder for me to take care of myself like i should... i am taking adaptogens and bitters...my stomach acid is up...i havent had a cold or more than the sniffles in over a year-so in some aspect my immune system is fine.

i feel as if my body has repeatedly told me to lay off probiotic foods. the last time i tried to heavily fortify with probiotics i got so stressed i left my home, my job, my dreams just to curl up and rest for a few months. now i know my flora is lacking, so i continually try to supplement it though in smaller doses and with whole foods, but it still seems stressful and like the situation isnt going to change unless i do something that i dont understand yet.

my former naturopath told me that candida/dysbiosis levels had to be diminshed with powerful antimicrobials before probiotic supplementation is started...because the freindly bacteria cannot implant. i have heard this elsewhere also. my former ND has been studying/treating candida for over 20 years and he is treating more patients than anyone else i can imagine...he also treats immunocomprimised patients with viral diseases and multiple chemical sensitivities. so is that the trick of it...i should go back on caprylic acid and undecenoic acid? are there other people who have had the same intolerances to probiotics that have had positive experiences i could learn from?

thank you again

peace be

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)