CureZone   Log On   Join
Had my first attack, did my first flush

moe549 Views: 279
Published: 18 years ago

Had my first attack, did my first flush

I didn't know much about my liver until a few days ago and I read about taking milk thistle to support your liver. so I took a pill before bed and in the morning got up and felt fine laid back down for 30 min got up with horrible pain between shoulder blades,I think it induced an attack, I'd never had one before, I couldn't even get my baby out of the crib, poor guy had to play in there for a couple of hours, it lasted about 6 hrs. So I thought I would do a liver cleanse for the first time I followed the clark plan perfectly except I didn't have grapefruit so I used GF juice. The next morning I had about 200-300 small rice sized stones and a few pea sized. ( oil is terrible nasty to drink) so I decided to take some more milk thistle, The dosage is 1-3 pills a day so I took 3 and that night I felt a lot more movement than the night of my flush it was nonstop I also tried to massage them out I think that helped a lot. This morning my liver seems Kinda sore when I walk ( maybe I rubbed to hard) and now I am constipated so I just took some more Epsom Salts , good luck to me I hope something happens, Maybe I should take some more Milk thistle today?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)