CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
LoricaLady Views: 51,620
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,523,223

Re: Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent

What got rid of pinworms for me, years ago w/o them ever coming back, was slathering the anal orifice with Noxzema and reapplying it after a bowel movement. This took about 2 weeks. The pinworms come out at ngiht to breed. If they meet the antiseptic they die and/or can't breed. Don't know which, but they went away.

To be sure you have pinworms you really need to put on a latex free glove & search for them as the itch occurs. They are easy to find, white, small & wiggly. Often they show up on the stools.

Some people have told me the Noxzema did not work for them. I am not sure they had pinworms though. I was definitely using no herbs or anything else to get rid of them, just the Noxzema because it made sense to me.

Whether you have pinworms of not, you probably have lots of other parasites. Pinworms are just more commonly found because they have to come out side to breed.

One person who has told me that Noxzema did not work was not using it 24/7 for 2 weeks, not applying it again after a bowel movement at work. One can buy a tiny travel size
cosmetic jar at a drug store, put the Noxzema in it and have it in the pocket for work.

Also Diatomaceous earth may help, food grade.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Here is a link with some info that may be helpful.

If you are sure you have pinworms and Noxzema doesn't work, maybe they changed the formula from years ago. In that case I would try Neosporin instead, tho I never tried it & am not sure how well it would work.

General parasite info.
In case it might be helpful: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1523468#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.109 sec, (1)