CureZone   Log On   Join
Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent

daisy1234 Views: 46,602
Published: 12 years ago

Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent

In August I notice some anal itching at night time. I would get up in the middle of night to check but I never saw anything. I was 8 months pregnant so I figured it would go away once I had my baby. I had my baby in Sept and the itching came back. I went to the store and bought some Reese's pinworm medication. I took it and I started to feel worse.I started to feel like something was coming out my anus area all day long. The itching also got worse. I went to the doctor and they stated I had internal hemmroids but they didnt ask me to do a tape test for worms. I took more reeses pin worm medication and symptoms did not get better. Went to another doctor and they said it might be yeast. Still did not feel better and went to another doctor. Got a Vermox prescription and started to feel a little better, but not a 100%. The whole time I was worried that my family would get this. So I am always cleaning up and afraid to hold the baby. Now my husband is complaning his bum his itching. I have a colonoscopy next week. I also started taking Wormwood , cloves, Black-Walnut , grapefruit seed extract, oil of oregano. I also completely cut out sugar, bread, soda and any type of junk food out of my diet. I snack on pumpkin seeds sometimes. i also tried taking garlic tablets but i don't like the after taste. ADVICE anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)