CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New diagnosis- restless vagina syndrome... !!

Anja Views: 3,587
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,521,182

Re: New diagnosis- restless vagina syndrome... !!

Same here.

And do they mention anywhere in the literature the male partner's role in our... libido or lack thereof? Must obviously be something wrong with the woman if she doesn't want it. While it's true my libido has gone to sleep most of the month these days, it wouldn't kill my DH to make a small effort in the seduction department occasionally! The other night he gave up because he didn't want to get off the couch and it was taking too long at about the 7 minute mark... ROFL!! Now I do say this with great affection for the guy despite a bit of frustration, but is idea of warming me up is suggesting I take my pants off and maybe raising his eyebrows at me. :/

Don't they have a drug for making men think more like women in the foreplay department? Now in that case I bet we'd all be having a lot more sex.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)