CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big pharma, get out of my knickers!!

spudlydoo Views: 3,103
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,521,266

Re: big pharma, get out of my knickers!!

Who are these women and men that are the subjects of all these studies on what is supposedly normal, in the area of sex and libido. As a scientist I would love to read the criteria, method and sample demography, used to discover all these percentages. As usual, the actual study and data are not available to the 'public', just the spurious conclusions and opinions fed to the media.

As a human being, we are more than the sum of our body parts. We think and feel, though these particular abilities seem to be convieniently ignored by big pharma, and increasingly by people themselves. Sex has been blown out of all proportion in society, it is the corner stone of all media, and the sickness industry, (along with the obsession with crime and punishment, although these two obsessions are often combined).

FFS, is there to be nothing left private?? My libido, lack or abundance thereof, is nobody's business, but mine, (and possibly my partner). My vagina is not for public consumption. The last person I would want to discuss my sex life with, is a doctor.

Rage against the machine people, kick the doctors and the media out of your bedrooms, what ever YOU do, is normal for YOU, don't let the media and big pharma define what is normal. There is a whole lot of life out there, that does not involve your reproductive ability, or your reproductive organs.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)