CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gut Review

ruff magruff Views: 1,423
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,518,488

Re: Gut Review

hve,

if one were to take a DNA stool test to discover flora types and percentages, and a harmful microbe was found in larger than normal quantites, would you reccomend treament with antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral herbs. i have heard you say before that you cant kill candida and i know through my experience that killing candida did not completely cure me though i feel it was very helpful in my quest..so i was wondering on your position on these classes of herbs that will kill off flora,

i assume that it is alright as long as one is supplementing with probiotic/prebiotic foods with freindlier flora after the antimicrobials?

i also understand that many many herbs/spices/plants have a range that includes some commonly consumed plants with very strong antimicrobials in the essential oils...so now that makes me think that consuming these "killing" medicines is a normal part of most cultures. a toning or encouragement of friendlier body flora...but sometimes taking concentrated extracts and doses it may go too far unless commencerate measure is made to repopulate?

thanks

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)