CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did my first flush on Wednesday... Not sure I want to do that again...

flowerchild59 Views: 1,650
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 151,819

Re: Did my first flush on Wednesday... Not sure I want to do that again...

Sorry to hear about the way you feel during the flush, but I promise you it will get better. Each flush is easier as your liver and gb purge themselves of debris and stones. Then they each work a little better, can expel more, etc.
The nausea is a side symptom of your gb/liver not working up to par. It will get better with each flush. I usually never experience nausea, just in the first couple that I did. I just completed my 14th in one year.
You might want to check out www.sensiblehealth.com because she has lots of information and products that will strengthen your gb and liver, soften stones, etc.
Please plan on doing another flush in 2-4 weeks. After those 1/2 inch stones come out there are lots of their buddies in line waiting to exit.
Which juice did you use. You might want to try the other type to see if it makes a difference. I much prefer the gf than the lemon. But that's me.
Good luck and let us know how you are doing.
Here is a link to my Liver Flush pictures on flush #2. It was much more successful than the first in stones and size. And much easier to do. (No matter how bad I felt with the first one, I knew I had to get more of those stones out of my body. I finally felt significantly better with flush number 5 or 6. But each one, I knew I was ridding myself of stones, feeling less pain and indigestion, less diarrhea, less nausea.)
PS<
look closely at the first pic, at about 9 o'clock toward the middle of the picture and you will see a thread worm embedded in a stone. I didn't recognize it as such then, but that is what it is.
If you have stones, you have lots of parasites, that is my belief.
You might want to start a parasite cleanse too.
I like paragone because it is easy to find and take and is successful. Clarkia is very good too.

Cheryl

flush number 2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.079 sec, (1)