CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did my first flush on Wednesday... Not sure I want to do that again...

helenadams Views: 1,690
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 151,819

Re: Did my first flush on Wednesday... Not sure I want to do that again...

How dreadful for you.
Nausea is so debilitating.
At least you passed some stones and can feel good about that.

I had zero nausea until two days after first flush, then it hit me along with pain in the liver/gallbladder area. I drank some Epsom Salts (in very warm water you can hardly taste them) and out came more stones and other assorted sludge. This went on for about two weeks. For me the nausea seems to be caused by stones trying to get out and the Epsom Salts relaxed the ducts so the nausea abated quite a bit. Sometimes completely. Coffe enemas supposedly have the same effect.

You do not mention if you have done a parasite cleanse or not. Definitely an easier procedure and worth the effort. Even if you have none it should help your liver. I did the Hulda Clark one with the herbs but I will try a 'kit' next time.

Anyway those stones are much better out than in. Check the ask Shelley forum for some easier methods of flushing.

Regards
Helen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.686 sec, (1)