CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh gosh, my HTML stinks!

Keep Flushin Views: 1,212
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 151,814

Re: Oh gosh, my HTML stinks!

According to my notes:

3 days of shredded raw beet/carrot potato salad along with two weeks of daily 3/4 glass of 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider vinager. I was trying to get rid of the asthma-like sensations that appeared after my last fast. 2 weeks or so ago.

Ingredients used:
12 Large Red Apples = 5 cups*
8 or 9 Grapefruits. = 3 cups*
14 Lemons = 1 cup
1 cup of Olive Oil

Ended last meal at 10PM:**

10PM 3 Malic Acids Caps/2 Milk thisle Caps
12:30AM 3 Malic Acid Caps

1:50AM: 1 Hulda Clark ES drinks with 1/2 Fresh Apple mixed with 1/2 Fresh Grapefruit

3:40AM: 1 Hulda Clark ES drinks with 1/2 Fresh Apple mixed with 1/2 Fresh Grapefruit

5:35AM I began the Olive-Oil drinking.
Guzzled, 1/2 a cup of Olive-Oil and downed 1/2 a cup of lemon juice as Back Up Chaser.

6:05AM Repeated the above OO (Olive-Oil) step except added 1/2 a cup of Fresh Grapefruit to the 1/2 cup of lemon juice glass.

Finished at 6:30AM Woke my daughter at 7AM to take her morning ES drink. Left instuctions taped on frig/ bathroom mirror/ computer, etc.

Keep Flushin

*My 12 year old used only 3 cups of the apple juice for her ES/LF and 3/4 cup of grapefruit juice with `1/2 oil.
** I work graveyard hours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.062 sec, (1)