CureZone   Log On   Join
Tailbone pain while Juicee Fasting

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
sunfood Views: 1,455
Published: 12 years ago

Tailbone pain while Juicee Fasting

I would appreciate any input. I was doing a juice fast. Just to give a few details- at first i was doing very little juice like 3 glasses a day as my appetite was low (i know weird for the first 3 days but i was also quitting coffee so I am sure that had something to do with it as I was only interested in sleeping) I had to work a high energy job so i ate honey during the fast followed by herbal tea and water. So around the 5th day i developed really bad tailbone pain. Before that i had some thoracic spine pain between the shoulder blades. Anyways the tailbone pain felt like kidney pain at certain times but it was definitely low most of the time at the tip of the tailbone almost. it made bending over or running impossible. I also had ovary pain. So if anyone out there knows what that might mean please help with any suggestions. I fasted for 7 days and broke the fast on the eight at 6 pm with some figs and i intend to go back to it. now that i ve been eating for two days the tailbone pain is less and less.I am assuming there is some colon connection there but i have no idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)