CureZone   Log On   Join
deer tick...morning-after contraception..chromium

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

ruff magruff Views: 2,474
Published: 12 years ago

deer tick...morning-after contraception..chromium

i just got back from the feilds and i found a deer tick on my hip with a little raised bump around where his head was lodged. i pulled it out and applied calendula, comfrey, plantian salve to do some work...

i beleive the tick was lodged for no more than 7 hours, although it is slightly possible i got it yesterday so something like 20 hours it couldve been lodged...my doctor told me a couple years ago that the tick has to be lodged 24 hours to transmit anything.

i have never seen a bite sight so swollen for a tick before, but i have never been bit by many deer ticks...

was wondering if theres any herbal precautions i can take to ward of lime disease (i am in new england) or other infection. i am taking adaptogens so maybe thats enough.

also

day after pills for females to take to inhibit pregnancy? i have heard they are estrogen and progesterone, what i understand they can mess with the bodies immune system... i found this site:
http://www.sisterzeus.com/HContra.htm

http://www.sisterzeus.com/Emmeno.htm

what do we think about herbs to stop implantation rather than a day after pill? effective?::

"Implantation Inhibitors: Some herbal contraceptives have the ability to interfere with implantation, the actual effect in the body can vary from herb to herb, but the end result makes it difficult for the egg to implant or maintain its grip on the uterine wall. Implantation occurs about 6 days after the egg has been fertilized. If the egg is unable to get a grip on the uterine wall, it cannot survive, it begins to break down, and menstruation will arrive as usual. "

it offers: queen annes lace seeds, rutin, neem oil, or smart weed leaves:

"Smartweed leaves (Polygonum hydropiper) - Susun Weed also writes in her book, The Child Bearing Year Smartweed grows as a weed all over the world, and is used worldwide as a fertility regulator. It contains rutin, quercitin and gallic acid, all of which interfere with normal pregnancy. An infusion can be prepared using 4 ounces of the fresh leaves or one ounce of the dried leaves in a quart of boiled water. Drinking freely until menstrual bleeding begins. Smartweed may be used to prevent implantation after fertilizing intercourse, or to bring on a missed period"

queen annes lace and smartweed seem to be the best optoins because they are local wild and abundant... that is if they work

thanks everyone

PEACE BE LOVE EVERYWHERE

PS...i started taking chromium 3 days ago...the first meal after taking a pill 200mcg (GTF chromium complex by newchapter) i felt more at ease than i have in months...it feels like my muscles function again; no going weak or numb. my inability to get an erection is gone...i no longer shake or get extremely anxious...and i no longer binge on sugar...i can eat it in moderation and i still dont crave it like a wild man with low bloodsugar...it is such a releif to feel so relaxed again...after constant stress for months and months! this makes me feel like many candida sufferers craving Sugar might be craving glucose tolerance factor! not able to get the Sugar they are eating in abundance...THANK YOU HVE...i wouldntve ever known. no doctors or naturao paths had an idea!

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.188 sec, (2)