New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
leelie Views: 6,627
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 151,364

Re: Colema Boards

Just to clarify, there are several home boards on the market.
These units are actually called colenemas. Colema is a trademark word of Colema Boards of California.

Clean up is pretty easy, no more so than with an enema. Except you do need to rinse off the board in the shower or tub.

They are very easy to use. Most people can incorporate the usage in to their normal lives. Some people do have varying ranges of healing crisis, ie flue like symptoms when they first start cleansing. Other people feel great after.

I got my board from Ultimate, http://www.myhomecolonic.com. The company who makes it holds the original patent on the deluxe home boards (the blue one piece molded ones).

The board I have is a little bit wider than Colemas so you don't have to hold your arms across your chest. It comes with a 5 gallon solution container, so you do not have to go find one yourself. The container has a spicket at the bottom that the tubing attaches to so there is no need for siphoning. The tip is tiny, not even as big around as a pencil and it is flexible.

You do not have to be on a special cleanse or diet to use one. It depends on what you are trying to achieve. I find that if you are eating a not so healthy diet, fast food etc., a diet change can only help. Same with cleanses.

I have been working with people using these unit for 14 years. When I first began working with the units, I did not have much knowledge in the area. I decided to cleanse everyday for 6 months, to find out all about them. During the 6 months, I have never felt more energetic, I did not have to watch my weight, and I got wonderful compliments on my skin. I got a facial and the lady told me that she had never seen such beautiful skin. When I first started doing it daily, I had never been constipated or had any bowel or other health problems. At the end of the six months I still had not problems and to this day 13 1/2 years later no problems. In my years in this business I have not heard of any one who became dependent phyisically on the unit. Psychologically maybe, because I felt so good. I did supplement daily with an electrolyte during the six months.

On the site where I got my board, they have what they call a mini-pail. The mini pail's tubing "T"s in to the 5 gallon solution container's tubing so you can go back and forth between the two without getting up or changing equipment. It also allows you to do implants after the cleanse.

They started selling the mini pail because therapist have told them that alternating between cool to cold water and warm water actually helps to strengthen the peristolic action of the colon. Dr. Bernard Jensen indicates that if you experience painful cramping while cleansing you should use a tepid to cool water, because it will allow the colon to relax. Cramping may accure more often or more intense with warmer water because it tenses the colon, making it more active. Back and forth between relaxed and active would be like exercising the colon.

myhomecolonic.com also has great articles on colon cleansing. Covering pros and cons, and other great information to help you in making the right choice for your body.

Leelie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.436 sec, (2)