CureZone   Log On   Join
Need to do kidney flush ASAP

mrslady Views: 2,645
Published: 15 years ago

Need to do kidney flush ASAP

Hello everyone,

I've just done a liver flush. I knew my kidneys needed a little help but my liver needed more of a help and seems to have been a success. Now I REALLY need to get my kidneys working again. Before the Liver Flush I did a brief lemon juice cleanse several times a day for 3 days.

I've got candida and my adrenal glands are fatigued. I've been on a high protein and high veg diet. I know this has taken a toll on my kidneys. I didn't know this before, I was desperate for an answer to my hypoglycemia. So I can't tolerate carbs anyway so I'm going to carry on eating protein but in smaller portions and increase kidney and Liver Cleanses and vegetables.

My hair mineral analysis says I am VERY low in pottassium, virtually non existent on the graph. I do get some pain, if I have too much salt and protein or if I stop taking zinc and my b-complex. If I'm low in pottassium does this mean Celery seed is definitly not for me? I don't particularly like parsley and I am a vata which means I should try and avoid it, but if it works I will use it.

I tried ACV but then realised makes some stones worse, so stopped immediately!

What shall I use? Which cleanse/course of action is best?

Also does anyone know where to get fresh herbs for the cleanses in the UK?

Thanks,

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)