CureZone   Log On   Join
I may have had the H1N1 flu and how I treated it

penguinpower Views: 2,039
Published: 14 years ago

I may have had the H1N1 flu and how I treated it

Friday night I started feeling crappy. It was a mild headache, a blah feeling and a scratchy throat. I have accumulated a kit of remedies, so I was ready. First I took a vial of oscillococinium. After a 20 minutes I took 10,000 units of vitamin D3 and 3 grams of C. It's not clear if I had a fever. The thermometer said no, but my spouse thought my forehead was warm. Felt about the same and went to bed.

Couldn't sleep well, took more oscillococinium at 2:00.
About the same in the morning. Continued throughout the day with vit d3, C and some Colloidal Silver both orally and nasal spray. Also did oil pulling. Took one more dose of oscillococinium in the morning. My condition was about the same but at least it wasn't getting worse. Symptoms were still headache, blah feeling and scratchy throat.

At no time did I take aspirin or Tylenol.

In the early evening I put 3% hydrogen peroxide in my ears.
I started feeling better. I felt pretty good all day yesterday but continued the D,C and silver. Did have one bout of diarrhea. Last night I started coughing up a little phlegm. Put more hydrogen peroxide in the ears and that seemed to stop it and I went to sleep. Today I feel pretty good but my mouth was nasty and coated.

So it is a little hard to tell if I really had H1N1, or if I did and I had a mild case or if my various treatments kept it under control.

I don't know where I might have been exposed but I had been visiting a friend who works at an elementary school.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)