CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: herpes or something else

stiffler87 Views: 2,151
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,615

Re: herpes or something else

i do not know how i got or who gave it to me i dont sleep with random girls and the wait for the test result is killing me. i have changed the part of my life for someone i want in my future and she knows im worried and says we will figure it out but i am going to have to watch her walk away

and to make it worse one doc wouldnt even test me for it another said he thinks i do have it!! how do you date a person and at what point do you tell them you hsv-1 or 2

how big are the bumbs every time i look it up you get worse case. what ever mine are they look like a little bigger then a pen dot maybe a small colord in one or a dot on peice of paper then i dont think the scab up just get smaller and then go away.

any chance the original doc could be right my body has been sore and acky hand have been peeling could it be sypliss

im not sure if i could honostly live with this. . i dont want to give my name but with my work and enfluance i have on the youth and people that know me i would rather die then them find out. .

and i am about to find out what friends i do have. i am not a bad looking guy at all united states marine prolly could have anyone i want... and know i will see how shallow they are and it was all based on build and looks. but regardelss of what they do jokes on me right ???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)