CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: herpes or something else

Views: 2,864
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,615

Re: herpes or something else

I agree.

I have herpes and have been on the Bob Beck Protocol for 4 months now.

Before that I had one or two blisters, maybe 3.

First two months I had incredible outbreaks in the order of 40 plus covering my penis and scrotum. Walking was hell, flu symptoms, colds, couldn't get out of bed.

Last two months I have had no outbreaks, no sniffles, no flu no nothing.

I use the blood purifier 2 hours a day and mag pulser on my lower back and c**k and balls 2 hours a day. 16 ounces of Ionic Silver and as much ozinated water as I can drink.

The Dr. Bob Beck Protocol really does work but you have to use it a long time. At least 6 months to kick Herpes in the butt.

Then switch to DSMO with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 1 month and then back to Dr. Bob Beck Protocol for the next 2 to 6 months. That's my plan.

Herpes is really hard to kill so you will have to be really hard and use the protocol for at least 6 months and then hit it again for another 2 to 6 months.

No cure comes easy and I can tell you this. After 4 months using the Bob Beck Protocol I feel very tired of using it. Long and grinding but I haven't taken anything for Herpes at all. No herbs, no supplements, no nothing. And I don't have any outbreaks.

I even started eating peanuts, drinking beer and everything that makes Herpes come alive. The Herpes is either waiting to ambush me or it's backed into a corner. All I'm going to do is finish my 6 month regime and then kick it's ass some more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.730 sec, (1)