CureZone   Log On   Join
herpes or something else

Views: 2,414
Published: 13 years ago

herpes or something else

ok so a couple months ago i noticed like 3 spread out various red tiny dots on my penis didnt hurt didnt burn just there less then a week the went away after walking around for like 15 hours i thought i was chaffing and i went to shower and i noticed some more small little red dots didnt notice any puss prior or not even painful if i pinch one. on on top of my head and under my whole and then one on the side of it. one doc at the er told me to go get checked for syphliss another said that it looks like herpes and just get tested but from pictures and what i have seen looks nothing like this

someone literally help me calm down before i go kill myself

i used to be big time womenizer!!!! 6 months ago i dropped everything and pushed them all away and changing and i made a joke the other day that i was going to get cought up with my past go figure right. lost my mom and a serious ex pushed me to be that and who knows what ill do

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)