CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AF and Chest Pain

Views: 14,452
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,172,989

Re: AF and Chest Pain

I'm glad I found this post, although it is very old. I think I had A-Fib about a week ago. Whatever it was, it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. I woke up from a sound sleep and immediately realized something was terribly wrong. My reaction was to stand up and try and figure out what was happening. I felt like one of those people in a movie that have been poisoned and suddenly they grab their neck and fall over and die. I started walking into the next room because my husband wa sleeping downstairs because of my insomnia I had been keeping him awake with the TV, etc. I was too weak to talk or call him, or walk down stairs. So, I came back to my bed and laid halfway down with the phone trying to decide if I should call 911. Also, during this time I was so hot inside I felt like I was on fire. After I laid down, I could tell my heart was beating extremly fast. I had panic attacks when I was young, this was a lot worse and my heart felt all wrong. It slowly subsided. I have high blood pressure and it was very high, so I took cloindine for that, and clonazepam which I have on hand for nerves.

I have known for years that I am very sensitive to Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) but I didn't have this for a reaction before. But, I had eaten some rice crackers with hazelnuts before bed. Nothing suspicious at all was on the label and I know the terms Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) can be hidden in. But, they were saltier than normal and I had kind of suspected them once before. I also think my electrolytes were out of balance. I am avoiding the things you mentioned. I am not eating any processed food at all. My chest was sore for a few days and I had been having gurgling up high in my stomach for a few days and gas because I was using oxycleans. I haven't had another full blown episode, but I ate a bunch of walnuts, then I found out that they are high in free glutamate. I found a web site that was really helpful. It is about Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) (and aspartame) but it has some members who have a-Fib as a reaction.

http://www.msgmyth.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)