CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clonazepam

kairae Views: 3,080
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,502,324

Re: clonazepam

I have just tried the iodine patch test, so I'll see what that shows. I am itchy all over, but I was super itchy on one spot where I put the iodine....could this mean allergy? it's not really itchy now.
How can I use iodine in an enema? Many say this causes big release of parasites, even just a small 6oz enema.
And, I guess it has to be lugols iodine? I cannot find it anywhere in our health food stores..
I just ordered pure ornithine, and will try TMG and pray that these might help, also looking for lithium orotate.
I react to everything, I was doing salt/c last week, and I've been worse now. But during it, I did feel die off, so maybe it's just 'stuff' in my body making me react plus having done two rife treatments? I just hope to God that this level of intensity passes.. For me it always seems to just get worse and worse..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)