CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clonazepam

kairae Views: 3,259
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,501,584

Re: clonazepam

Thanks, I do that already. I'm trying to decide what really is my problem....do I kill bugs, and do I use iodine or H2O2? I have been told sameto....
I cannot eat fruit, dairy, grains, many vegetables and never have sugar or additives. I only eat whole foods.
I did quit clonazepam properly over 14 months a long taper.
I have been taking it for 5 days to help me through this, and sleep and not be so scared, but now I'm waking with interdose morning anxiety, plus I'm already itchy in morning, so it's quite hard to handle.
I react to foods and many supplements with the internal itch in muscles and external hive like prickly feelings after startting to consume something, happens within a minute. A reaction.
Lasts hours sometimes.
I am told liver congestion, I am told kill the lyme. But often I try stuff and I feel worse.
I've been taking IntraMin minerals, wonder if that's doing anything to me? I take a bit of acidophilus. I am rotating the few foods I have.
Water on it's own has irritated and burned me for almost as long as this condition happened to me.
I am trying Rifing. I just want the reactions to stop and reverse instead of going forward with more.
I can't believe this hell I'm in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)