CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help, very desperate, very allergic, tried so much.. would appreciate so much..

kairae Views: 3,036
Published: 15 y

Please help, very desperate, very allergic, tried so much.. would appreciate so much..

Hi, I am a struggling single mom of a beautiful 5 year old girl.
I got ill just over one year ago. I have fever/flu that wouldn't go away. Then I took antibiotics and went downhill from there. I developed nausea to every food, and medicine and was only eating rice and oatmeal 3 months later and 25 pds weight loss.
Somehow I began eating more in January without as much nausea, and actually put on some weight. But, I started getting heart palpitations to the rice, the yams, hives to the beans, etc etc. I had to cut out foods again one by one. Then in April, I began having intense insane internal itching inside my chest, muscles and feel insane like jumping out of my skin, plus hive feelings all over. Not every food, but seems mostly vegetables and rice, more and more all the time. I cannot or have not eaten: any grains, any fruits (sugar seems to make me allergic and messed up in my head) dairy and now many the vegetables I had been eating with meats, are causing me problems. If I eat anything repeatedly, I become allergic to it!
And it's not something I can brush off, it's hive feelings, insane feelings inside of my whole body, ichy inside muscles, burning skin, heart palpitations and racing....even mood change of total agitation, b/c of the agony inside.
Can anyone relate and can anyone help me as to what to do? I am allergic to nuts and have hayfever, and have only one amalgam. I am trying rife.
I just started a rotation diet, but of course now I have to eat exotic type foods i"ve never had before. I am worried that they will too become a problem even though I eat them one day and not again for 4-5 days. I am barely taking in calories. I crave all the foods around me, and want to eat so badly, but eating it = hell.
Has anyone heard of this or dealt with this or remedied a problem like this? I mostly seem normal by my blood work. I simply do not understand what on earth is happening to me, and I have a little 5 yr old girl....we need each other so badly.
I am quite skinny again, and can barely function. I'm okayish (not really but better than the worst of reactions) when I'm eating new less bothersome foods, but there’s always some kind of reaction happening. Since the beginning, water burned my mouth tissues and esophagus too once this happened.. I have done NAET which didn’t help, homeopathy and even trying to kill parasites with herbs, which I cannot take anymore, of course, I'm intolerant now....
Every thing irritates, and my tongue/mouth /esophagus has had burning since this began. But now it itches more. Something happened to my mucous membranes. I just dont' get it, even water all along has burned or caused prickling on my tissues.
Can anyone help at all? My situation is dire, and I do not know what the future holds, I have to try and keep it together, but it's so hard, my little girl is the world to me, and vice versa.
Adrenals still work b/c cortisol is high normally.
Naet did not work at all.
I did one humaworm 2-3 months ago, but finally stopped after 3 weeks b/c of increasing distress.
I did do one liver flush near end of that, and produced those green stones, but now cannot even tolerate oils and never have tolerated fruit/fructose in past 5 yrs before this started.
Certain supplements I try also give me this incredibly horrible internal itchy inside muscles jump out of skin reaction, with palpitations and hive pricks all over and burning skin feelings. Like poison.
I am taking minerals for a week now IntraMin.
I only have one amalgam.
I tried oil of oregano last week, but a naturopath muscles tested me and said it was not good for me.
Tried silver, and second day throat started itching when I'd take it.
I did salt/c protocol last week for about 5 days and sometimes felt okay, but sometimes not. But I was also eating some rice bread, and I'm reacting to rice.
So not sure what is causing what.
I had the stool metametrix test done, among other tests in past year. Blastocysit h. and toxoplasmosis sp. only in stool and bacillus I think it said. Other tests show nothing.
A lyme test came back positive as well as rocky mountain spotted fever, but, who knows if I was bit 20 years ago or if that is even the problem.

My dr. decided b/c of my reactions and lyme test to try IV antibiotics I did only once, and diflucan, and low dose naltrexone, but after 3 days I felt more and more agitated. But maybe it was the rice bread too.....most veggies I cannot eat now, and I haven't had fruit or dairy for 5 years.
I am having meat only basically.
I cannot juice vegs b/c I am reacting to them.
I tried to start gut supplements last night in desperation, I had l-glutamine, DGL licorice, and zinc drops. I reacted to one/or some of them.

Today I ate some breakfast, and took a bit of acidophilus, 1 creon enzyme, 1 organic enzyme, few drops of zinc and pH drops in my water.
I am doing everything right!
My body is just so reactive.
How can I cleanse the liver? What can I take? If i take multiple herbs repeatedly I could be allergic in first place or develope allergy.
I ate cauliflower for months, and now I can't touch it, it makes me literally insane with internal angst and inside muscle/nerve itching.
I am really scared, and want to be well to raise my daugher, please if anyone has had problems with multiple allergies developing, please send me all your tricks that worked for you!
It's as though food is like poison to my body.
I need to find an answer fast!
I also have been trying RIFE treatments with someone helping me out.
All tests don't really show much of anything significant to treat.
It makes no sense at all that I cannot eat foods, and I'm reacting this way.
How can I clear my liver then? I was doing colonics for awhile after the humaworm herbs, I did 5 and the therapist said I was totally clear, and we didn't notice much of anything come out except some bile.
If I am so congested, how do I get this out of me to start healing??
It gets worse and worse, and I am so afraid that the hospital is next.....I just cannot go there.
I have started taking clonazepam again, a drug I took for years, but had quit on the advice of my homeopath, since I am suffering so much all day. But it's not a good thing either b/c after just 5 days I feel the dependence again, and some side effects, and not as relaxed as I was originally the first day or two.

If anyone out there has dealt with these kinds of internal itching and allergic reactions, PLEASE offer me some help.
Right now, I have pin prick deep itching on various parts of my body, plus heart palpitations, and feeling like jumping out of my skin. Since the beginning of that flu/then antibiotics when I got ill, it started with burning on my tongue too with the gut pain and nausea, that spread to throat, esophagus, stomach, and that eventually changed from burning to a searing itchy burn - especially when I drink water or club soda. But now it's to many things.
It's my worst nightmare, I do not know what to do.
I can't take psyllium. I am allergic to nuts and avoid seeds too. Beans now give me hives….?? This cannot be real!
Maybe I could try the salt/c protocol again, and see if that wipes out these micro infections?
Why can't doctors fix this??
I was thinking of trying humana tea, which is like essiac, ,but now read that it has herbs related to ragweed, which I am allergic to!
I am not sure what I can handle for liver detox besides homeopathy?
Thanks for any help. Please God send me the answers to save my life!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (4)