CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it just me or is any one else scared?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
naturalgirl Views: 1,186
Published: 12 years ago

Is it just me or is any one else scared?

Maybe this is not the place to post this but is anyone else out there scared about this health care reform bill? They are writing as part of the overhaul to force you to have health insurance whether you want it or not. Your taxes will go toward abortions, "end of life counseling"(we know what that is) and forced health checkups and so forth..
If they find anything wrong with you do you think they will let you refuse chemo. or treatment like that? If you decide you don't want health insurance you will be fined thousands of dollars.
What if my kid got a tumor or husband ect... and we wanted to cure it by natural alternatives and not conventional medicine. I know they, the government, would not let us. I have a bad feeling the health care bill will pass since our leaders are so determined and most people I know want it or don't care. I am not eloquent with words but I just feel the noose tightening, does anyone else?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)