CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does anyone have this same condition?

dolphinmonkey Views: 9,259
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,305

Re: does anyone have this same condition?

Hi I think the smell and discomfort your experiencin is clearly to do with your hemmorhoids. You may have treated them but if you do not treat the cause they will keep coming back and they may be infected giving off the smell. Citoyen kiran has written an ebook which is really well written and helpful http://somethingsmells.wordpress.com/
under 'the book' but remember thats just his story and its important u research research research and also seek out more help and advice for this as your doctor sounds a bit dismissive. Personally, i found going to a homeopath has helped me immensly i would really really recomend it - they can help you physically with the hemoroids but also help your head (cos after 8 years this is gonna have affected you deeply) - aswell emotional stress that you mite not even realise may have been the cause of this thats why its so important to gain as much knowledge and understanding of your mind and body as you can - this is a really good oppurtunity for you to understand yourself. Everyone here can understand the sick feeling you have and how horrible it is, its a really difficult thing to have cos its inbetween being a mental illness and a physical illness so its hard for people to understand or diagnose, really hope you can try to keep a positive mindset and see the bigger outcome to get u through the days - try to understand and fix ure body as a whole rather than just trying loads of supplements and things like that Again i really recomend homeopathy cos its a completley holistic therapy and they will really listen and help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.484 sec, (1)