CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: health should be the most important thing considered

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
west4 Views: 1,989
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,989

Re: health should be the most important thing considered

"I have no information, interest or opinion about who is right or wrong in this situation. I just feel like the bottom line should be people's health and recovery. Isn't that what this website is all about? Forgive me if I have stepped on anyone's toes, I just want everyone else to have the opportunity that I have had to find information that will give them hope that there is a cure on curezone."

The bottom line here is profits. Look at the sponsor ads at the bottom of each page. It says that this Web site is made possible by the sponsors. No sponsors, no profits, no Web site. It's all about the money. The other posters who attacked Moreless and got him banned post on other forums like the iodine forum where they tell people to use iodine. Of course, they can only use it after they buy it first. They probably work for the companies that sell the products they promote.

Posters tried to promote products in this forum and Moreless wouldn't let them. That's probably why he got banned. This site is no different than a health food store. If the store doesn't make any profits then it shuts down.

Curezone gives the appearance that it is about health but only if the site owners can make a profit. Not that there is anything wrong with making a profit. We all have to work and earn money for a living. So I don't really blame the owners.

Moreless probably taught that he could come here and just help people without helping the web site make money. That is a noble thought but it doesn't work in a world where people have to earn money to survive or get ahead. The web site still got him to reach and help a lot of people. Maybe he will need to get his own web site going to do his work of helping people without asking for anything in return.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.906 sec, (1)