CureZone   Log On   Join
health should be the most important thing considered

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

jewelc Views: 2,666
Published: 12 years ago

health should be the most important thing considered

I just joined curezone about 3 weeks ago, although I have been following this forum along with earth clinic for about 2 years. I was a perfectly healthy individual until 2 years ago when my husband talked me into getting a flu shot. To make a very long story and very difficult 2 years short, I got a staph infection at the injection site of the flu shot that eventually went all the way down my arm. I had to be put on a very strong antibiotic for the staph , which then gave me c-difficile infection for 8 months. I was then put on a stronger antibiotic for c-diff which gave me candida and lots of digestion issues in my intestinal tract from all the antibiotics.

Before this happened to me I had never heard of c-difficile, much less candida anywhere except the female organs. Although I have a wonderful doctor who is very open to letting me research my symptoms ,there is a lack of knowledge out there in the medical community regarding treatment of candida and I was not responding to conventional treatments.This started my many hours of research that led me to curezone.

I literally have tried every cure out there. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to regain my health, probiotics , hydrogen peroxide therapy,
urine therapy, many, many supplements ,very strict diet for almost 2 years of not eating any fruit , no grains, very little protein and very limited vegetables. In all this time some of my health problems improved ,but I still was fighting candida daily and believe me it was an uphill battle where I would go 1 step forward and 2 steps back everyday.

About 3 weeks ago,I was looking at your website and saw "ask moreless" and his protocol for alkalizing. Although I had tried my version of this before and it did not work for me, I thought I would try it his way and see what happened for a few days. I followed his protocol exactly as he explained. I ordered a good refractometer, began eating top quality fruits and vegetables,"yeah fruit" ,began my kelp supplements, alkalizing baths daily, and the alkalizing drink 3 times per day. My health and candida and energy levels have improved 75% in 3 weeks. Basically I have accomplished in 3 weeks what I have been fighting for 2 years. I still have a few problems to work out , but I am so thankful that I found curezone and moreless, because I was about to give up hope that I would ever regain my health again.

I am writing this because I was so devastated when I tried to get online and saw all that was happening between curezone and moreless. Because I am so new, I do not know all the implications and past history of those involved, and I do not even want to know. I am a peace lover and when I saw negative posts usually I would skip over those and read posts of benefit to me.

I am so sad, because I think of where I would be today if I had not found you both, still fighting an uphill battle with the wrong kind of armor (information). I am sad because I think of all the people out there who still are fighting more serious health issues than me, cancer etc, that may never have the opportunity that I have had to find the truth and what works to heal almost any disease or ailment.

I have no information, interest or opinion about who is right or wrong in this situation. I just feel like the bottom line should be people's health and recovery. Isn't that what this website is all about? Forgive me if I have stepped on anyone's toes, I just want everyone else to have the opportunity that I have had to find information that will give them hope that there is a cure on curezone.

jewelc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)