Ear, Nose and Throat

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
ciscokid Views: 2,818
Published: 13 years ago

Ear, Nose and Throat

Howdie HV,

I've been doing some drops of Colloidal Silver , with a little tea tree oil and oregano (diluted of course) in the ear to work to break up what has been a chronic low grade congestion behind the ear and down the Eustachian tube. It flares up every now and then into an earache, and usually the above things quell it.

I upped the effort to try and break up whatever it is, which I assume is fungal perhaps, and in the last few days, it has been popping, like having a congestion from a cold. I'm continuing the protocol, but a couple of questions...

Is something like this, behind the ear and down the tube a result of some low grade congestion, like a fungus or infection? What is a good guess as to what is behind these chronic conditions?

And, what else can I be doing to break it up, drain it, get rid of it, aside from sticking a Rainbow vacuum hose down my ear canal and sucking it dry, which is what I feel like doing?

Help?

thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)