CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Answer--Homosexuality, what God has to say--

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Invincible Views: 2,428
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,493,766

Re: --Answer--Homosexuality, what God has to say--

"The bible can be a wonderful vessel for the Word of God when one reads it with the eyes of their heart, allowing the Spirit to reveal the deeper meaning. When one reads it with their flesh eyes, there is great potential for misunderstandings which can take away one's peace.

I understand the process of pouring through concordances and various translations to get closer to the original writings of the authors of the Bible.

The Word of God, in my experience does not requires such scholarship. It is evident to the simplest and the least educated of minds. Often it is clearest to those types of people."

That was so beautifully put Evan, thank you! 

I'm going to send this whole interaction to my son, who's just started college, studying Religion, Philosophy and Sociology. I think he'll enjoy reading both sides.

It's interesting that this thread started off as a Peace & Harmony topic ...

Peace and Harmony, in my opinion, can only be taught by the clarity of example that someone lives. Thank you for being that person, Evan. Thank you for having an open heart.

Love

Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.414 sec, (1)