CureZone   Log On   Join
--Easy way to take extra Kelp--

moreless Views: 5,274
Published: 15 y

--Easy way to take extra Kelp--

Hi Ya'll,

I have several suggestings for taking extra Powder kelp!

When one eats any kind of soup, one may add Kelp powder!

Like Bean soups and corn bread, mix together with the kelp.

Also when I open a 14.75 OZ of salmon, I dump it into a bowl and add approx 4 Tablespoonful of mustard and two Tablespoonful of powder kelp and mix together and add chopped onions and maybe eat with some cornbread.

This I split between myself and my son who was injured.

My wife likes cooking the salmon into patties, but we prefer it this way!

Another way is drinking Frozen Concentrate Pineapple Juice in it's own juice and taking the kelp with this, one may mix the kelp in and drink it or take kelp capsules with the drink!

The other way I do is add approx 2 Tablespoonsful of BSM to a large cup and then add 2 tablespoonsful of powder kelp and add triple strength Lime water to finish filling the cup enough to make it easy to mix and it ends up as a mush!

This I leave on the counter top during the day and eat this when I drink water that has Epsom Salt added!

This will last me 2 days. This method gives me 1 tablespoonful of Kelp each day along with BSM and Lime Water and Epsom Salt!

This method I generally may also drink some buttermilk afterwards. For the buttermilk Improves Digestion with this much added Alkalinity!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)