CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feast day: Our Lady of Sorrows

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
beej Views: 3,512
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,460

Re: Feast day: Our Lady of Sorrows

"'STICK TO THE ISSUE AND POINT AT HAND' AND AGAIN WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ADAM AND EVE' WHICH IS A TOTAL DIFFERENT SUBJECT' WHOM (ADAM AND EVE) WERE CREATED BY 'GOD THE FATHER' HIMSELF IN HIS OWN IMAGE AS THE FIRST MAN (ADAM) AND EVE (FIRST WOMAN, MADE FROM MAN BY GOD) ref to Genesis in the bible."

Adam and Eve were made by Jesus.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

This is the part of the bible that you keep referring to when you say,
"JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOUR - WAS THE WORD OF GOD 'incarnate' that is MADE into flesh and blood' "

"HOW CAN YOU STATE THAT 'YOUR CHILDREN ARE PART OF YOU' AND AT THE SAME TIME STATE THAT 'YOU ARE NOT PART OF THEM (YOUR OWN CHILDREN)??, THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE."

Having children has had an effect on me emotionally but not physically. They are who they are pysically by my genes. Just as Jesus has genes from Mary. Mary wasn't changed genetically by giving birth to Jesus. She was still mortal

" GOD'S LAWS AND TEACHINGS ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE 'FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND' AND IN ORDER TO SAVE MANKIND FROM 'THE EVIL ONE' (SATAN AND HIS DECEPTION) HE WISHES TO PUT ON AND DESTROY MANKIND FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!"

I agree with this part, but the

"PRAY THE ROSARY TO THE BLESSED MOTHER" part is contrary to God's law.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)