CureZone   Log On   Join
Where does it say that?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

HeWhoKnows Views: 3,700
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,017

Where does it say that?

I have no clue - let me do a search and see if it is there:

Note: Words were to Jews trained in the scrolls - in this light he is trying to make them understand....

Ephesians 3:16-18 (New International Version)

16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

Romans 5 (New International Version)

Romans 5

Peace and Joy

1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a]have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we[c] also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

6You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

9Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him! 10For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

-------------------------

OR

1. Psalm 37:31
    The law of his God is in his heart; his feet do not slip.
    Psalm 37:30-32 (in Context) Psalm 37 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Psalm 40:8
    I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart."

OR

1. Jeremiah 15:16
    When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God Almighty.
    Jeremiah 15:15-17 (in Context) Jeremiah 15 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Jeremiah 24:7
    I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.
    Jeremiah 24:6-8 (in Context) Jeremiah 24 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Jeremiah 31:33
    "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
    Jeremiah 31:32-34 (in Context) Jeremiah 31 (Whole Chapter)

OR

Joel 2:13
Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

OR

John 5:42
but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts

OR

Matthew 3:11
"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
Matthew 3:10-12 (in Context) Matthew 3 (Whole Chapter)

OR

Matthew 12:32
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12:31-33 (in Context) Matthew 12 (Whole Chapter)

YIKES!

OR

1. Mark 1:8
    I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."
    Mark 1:7-9 (in Context) Mark 1 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Mark 3:29
    But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."
    Mark 3:28-30 (in Context) Mark 3 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Mark 12:36
    David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared: " 'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet." '
    Mark 12:35-37 (in Context) Mark 12 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Mark 13:11
    Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
    Mark 13:10-12 (in Context) Mark 13 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Luke 1:15
    for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.
    Luke 1:14-16 (in Context) Luke 1 (Whole Chapter)
  6. Luke 1:35
    The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
    Luke 1:34-36 (in Context) Luke 1 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Luke 1:41
    When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
    Luke 1:40-42 (in Context) Luke 1 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Luke 1:67
    [ Zechariah's Song ] His father Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied:
    Luke 1:66-68 (in Context) Luke 1 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Luke 2:25
    Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him.
    Luke 2:24-26 (in Context) Luke 2 (Whole Chapter)
  10. Luke 2:26
    It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
    Luke 2:25-27 (in Context) Luke 2 (Whole Chapter)
  11. Luke 3:16
    John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
    Luke 3:15-17 (in Context) Luke 3 (Whole Chapter)
  12. Luke 3:22
    and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
    Luke 3:21-23 (in Context) Luke 3 (Whole Chapter)

HMMMM  what the heck is trying to be said here????

Where does it say "HERE is the bible - this is how I shall speak to you?"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (7)