CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feast day: Our Lady of Sorrows

beej Views: 3,542
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,491,783

Re: Feast day: Our Lady of Sorrows

"JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOUR - WAS THE WORD OF GOD 'incarnate' that is MADE into flesh and blood' which was the 'THE VERY SAME BLOOD' of the Most Holy Virgin's used in the creation of 'God in the Flesh', therefore this 'automatically' makes Mary 'part of God' and therefore 'DIVINE AND MOST HOLY'"

It makes Jesus (The Son of Man) 'part of Mary', not Mary part of God. My children are part me, I'm not part them.

"It is a fact and (it is written) that the 'Holy Spirit who is also one part of 'GOD' in the TRINITY 'overshadowed the Virgin' upon conception of 'Jesus our Lord and Saviour', which makes the Blessed Virgin the 'SPOUSE' OF THE HOLY SPIRIT' WHO IS ONE PART OF GOD"

Making Adam from the earth didn't make the earth God's spouse. Making Eve from Adam didn't make Adam His spouse.

Jesus was the beginning of God being a man. You might say Mary was God's mother, but that wouldn't make her His spouse. God didn't need a woman to make Him a man. Adam and Eve are proof of that.

He chose to come from a woman to show the complete example of goodness from conception to adulthood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)