CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UNDECENOIC acid - anybody used this?

ruff magruff Views: 4,868
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,487,749

Re: UNDECENOIC acid - anybody used this?

undecenoic acid (from castor oil) was recommended to me by a leading naturopath who treats candida and dysbiosis. i took it on a rotation with caprylic acid (from coconut oil) for 3-4 months 7 days each. going from one pill before each meal up to 10 before each meal...and maintaining that dose from there on.

for two of the months i also rotated with some tannin product and also Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (7days each). for the last month i did 2 weeks rotation of each caprylic acid and undecenoic acid before meals, and probiotics between meals (prebiotic fiber, xylitol, prebiotic milk: whey, lactoferrin lactoperoxidase, competitive yeast: saccromyces boulardi, 12 strain acidolphilous, biotin, and enemas every 2 days with lactopriv-b (a bifidobacteria w/ prebiotics))

i am better off for the treatment. i cannot tell you how well any specific factor worked, but i can tell you that if you do not integrate probiotics in the end of the treatment-it will end up of not much use at all- a waste of time and stress on your liver, kidneys, adrenals, your whole body really.

he also said enemas were the most important part of probiotic supplementation and the end of that phase, that they ensured regular moving of the bowels of the killed yeast. fungicides can cause bloating and constipation.

so i suppose i would say if you are going to take antifungals just make sure you have a plan to see through the devastation they will do to your flora, including candida, and repopulate with the right stuff.

good luck notme
peace be
love free

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)