CureZone   Log On   Join
The neighbor phoned me today.

blues Views: 5,212
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,486,986

The neighbor phoned me today.

She asked me to bring over the pills I suggested she try. So she is going to give the cat a quarter pill of the oleander OPC in the morning or evening, and a 1/2 cap of the IP6 morn of evening, not sure which, but not at the same time. Also gave her some mesosilver which I told her to add to the water bowl using spring water.

I hope this will show some results for the cat.

What is an average time line to maybe notice a difference in the condition with cats?

Thanks Luella for the advice on how to stop the bleeding. Since I did the epsom salts in water on the tumor, the cat hasn't bled and it seems to decrease the itchiness so the cat doesn't lick it. But if it happens and it can't be stopped, I will suggest trying it to the neighbor. I just don't want to overwhelm her, since she has been so slow to come around.

I also appreciate SDK's advice on diet. I don't think she will go for it though, as the neighbor has a myriad of health problems herself and just eats takeout. Lots of pizza, macdonalds, subs, etc, so if she can't even cook herself a meal, she will have a hard time doing that type of diet for a cat, since it takes work. That choking off of the tumor's blood supply sounds great. I wish it was more well-known. I suppose she can always suggest it to her vet.

I told her about my med doctor that is holistic, and she actually would like to see him. I was so surprised since she seemed to have her feet planted in the ground. So perhaps even she will be able to make inroads in her health...if my doctor accepts her as a patient, as he only takes the worse and has a full schedule. Will find out in a few weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)