CureZone   Log On   Join
Neighbor just came over crying

blues Views: 5,230
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,482,684

Neighbor just came over crying

12 am and the neighbor was crying cause her cat's tumor is bleeding. I went and saw the cat and the tumor is huge. There is a raw part about the size of a twonie coin, that is protruding and bleeding, while the whole lump is maybe the size of my fist near the back right leg. Just terrible. Poor cat is limping and in pain. I put some epsom salts in water on it and it stopped bleeding, but she wanted the tumor wrapped so that it wouldn't bleed all over her place, but that just made it start bleeding again when we tried to wrap it and just don't know it that is a good idea. It has to be tight or it'll just come off and just a little pressure dabbing at the blood caused the cat pain.

Don't know if it would be a mercy to put the cat down. The neighbor just might consider trying tony's suggestions since I told her what does the cat have to lose, but the tumor looks so bad that I don't know if trying to treat it might just prolong her battle since it looks so bad that it might be too far gone.

Just chokes me up to see that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)