CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just want to die

ruff magruff Views: 1,333
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,282

Re: I just want to die

you may be in a better place than you think...
if you have been treating with antifungals maybe you have made some progress and it is time to move on to probiotics.

i have been where you are and i really understand how you feel, many of us in this forum do, and many of us have advanced beyond that state of dispair, so have hope, you soon may be healthier than you remember!

there are not standard diets or treatment because everyone is different and because the "alternative" medical community is treating us not the standardized pharma community.

there are many overlappings and there even is a standard progression of treatment that most should take in my opinion.

you may feel so much better if you do a few things:
first of all you need to make sure that you have removed almost all foods you are intolerant to in your diet as they will create too much stress to follow any plan. do you eat foods that 30 mins or 1 hr or 2hrs afterwards you start feeling really low energy or cramps and blaoting?

common foods that do this are:

wheat, other grains, vinegar, citric acid (from aspergillis niger not fruit citric acid ), fermented foods such as coffee and chocolate, yogurt and cheese...dairy in general

but this doesnt mean you have to aviod them forever, after you remove YOUR food intolerances from your diet and your body gets a chance to regulate and recuperate, and maybe you do some treatment with probiotics, then you can try putting them back in

could you explain your particular plight to us all so we can help you better?

all we need is to feel we are being cared for by our friends and community,...solunska i am here for you. and i know others are too! you are not alone. and we can work through this together. this will give us hope and faith that it will one day get better, and this will give us strength to carry on

to health
peace be
love free

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)