CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on my liver flush

Southern Belle Views: 3,039
Published: 15 y

Update on my liver flush

I couldn't face another Epsom Salts this morning, so I chickened out..........But, I knew I had something that needed to come out because my gallbladder was contracting and I could feel it........

So, about an hour ago, I did a coffee enema, something I had never done the morning after a flush and OMG! I was blown away.......so much sludge and then the stones literally poured out....hundreds at once........they were not bright green, but a darker color, which freaked me. But, I have to say I have not been taking care of myself like I once did and this is proof that the stones will form pretty quickly if you go back to a non healthy lifestyle.

I have been doing many other things, which in my mind, were healthy. But, the one organ I should been taking care of I was not......

So, I am now awake that this is a life long process.

Hopefully, the next time I flush it will be a maintenance flush like so many before this one.....

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)