CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on smell

dolphinmonkey Views: 3,014
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,479,314

Re: Update on smell

Yes im still smelling, ive been seeing the homeopath since May and it got a lot worse for a while (as it always does with homeopathy) and now is gradually getting better and better, but have gone through alot of stages since then and feel I'm on the right path, no its not an immediate cure but after 6 years of this BS then 6 months is nothing - im recomending it to you cos its changed my whole outlook on this, myself, my health and my life And its a completely holistic therapy - to be honest with you if you carry on with the mindset and attitude and vibes you give off in ure messages, you are never gonna rid yourself of this smell.
I dunno what ure feeling on mind and body being connected is, but surely if you've tried everything on here and still no luck your open to that thinking - its been said body odour is due to hatred of yourself and fear of other people (obviously feelings worsened by stinkin) not to mention the chicken and egg type situation of your body intoxicating ure emotions and ure emotions intoxicating ure body - ure asking me if ive got my life back but really this is my life, this is who we are and how we are, it aint something you can find a buyable bottle-able cure for, its something youve gotta understand, and let go of, let it go out of you sorta thing. Im asking you to go and see one cos i want you to help ureself cos i can feel 4 u with wot ure goin through, like evry1 can, and i feel like if you could open and relax ure mind to it, it would help u unbeleivably - but bruv seriously u need to remember how delicate alot of people here are feelin no-one here is tryna scam u so stop bein so bloody defensive yeah and Calm Down - i know ure probly not tryna be rude to people ure just feelin at the end of ure tether with it but learn to stop and step back from it. See it for what it is and accept it You have to accept ureself good luck xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.902 sec, (1)