CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Show me your worms?! Body odor, bad breath, and tapeworms??

mary88 Views: 29,680
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,475,847

Re: Show me your worms?! Body odor, bad breath, and tapeworms??

When I killed my Tapeworm it was a Sunday and I was synching my ipod and getting ready to go jogging. After the dose of COQ10 I got sleepy and felt all these weird popping feelings in my stomach. The next morning as I was preparing for work I had to go to the bathroom. The first time was nothing. The next time I was almost out the door when I finally had to go. After I used the restroom I prepared to wipe and lo and behold there was a one inch segment. I had to go to work you think I was gonna run out the bathroom and dig around my bedroom and then charge my digital camera?

THe next times that I saw more segments were at work. I have a governmental job so if I even have possession of a camera I would get into trouble.

Several colonic treatments more of the babies pooped out. In a hospital gown and socks do you really think I am going to sit there with a camera and take pictures of the tube as wastes fly by? Get real we all have lives and dont have time to take pictures to appease naysayers like yourself who loves to post bitter comments on almost every forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.000 sec, (1)