CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: messing with the coke flush

juliemama Views: 3,006
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,477,508

Re: messing with the coke flush

I guess my short answer would be "no"
I suppose I use a very loose version of Clarke's Flush. I tend to make up the rules as I go and experiment with what works and what doesn't.... Epsom Salts (2 doses 2 hrs apart)on an empty stomach, olive oil and lemon juice ( 2 hrs later) overnight and possibly ES or a salt water flush in the a.m. is usually very productive. That's it.
I have tried to break the rules whenever possible..I have chased the flush with 2 glasses ( over a couple of hours) of red wine..GREAT for getting rid of the oily taste:) which resulted in a bowlfull of dead flukes 24 hrs later. I have done the flush in the AM, so as not to interfere with evening plans..(MISERABLE..DO NOT RECOMMEND)I have put the olive oil and lemon juice in a blender with some fresh parsley..(dont do that)
I just flush when I feel the need..and I "accidentally" induced a 3 day flush-like response from my gallbladder after indulging (I swear I had NO control) in some nasty donuts a co worker happend to leave in my reach. I pooped continously for 3 days and lost 10 lbs....and definately moved a stuck "stone" or debris that had been bothering me since my last flush..feel great now.
I never have oily green "stones" (only my very first flush produced those,even though various olive oils I use are very green.so much for the "soap stone" theory) but plenty other small liver stones , cholestorol "stones", various shapes and sizes.Plenty of sand, grit, sludge and parasites.
Long story short...Figure out what works for YOU! I kept my gallbladder after being scheduled for surgery 3 yrs ago and feel great today..There is not a woman in my family who made it out of her 20's with her GB. I am 36 and feel better than ever. Liver Flushing works..I think the protocol might be personal choice! Best of luck!
PS email me for Pics..I havent posted any here yet..:)
Sorry so long..My point was I try to eat as healthy as I can ALL the time..but I do no prep work before a flush except to abstain from food after lunch time..hope it helps! Juliemama

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)