CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Need Help Bad........

dolphinmonkey Views: 5,547
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,477,092

Re: I Need Help Bad........

well at least you've made the first step to dealing with it - you have to sort this out for yourself and do your own research (pretty much everything you need is on this site) because most doctors can't help you with this.
You should really stick it out with your job - experimenting with aids can be costly and its also good to have that structure and responsibility in your life,aswell you can use the people there as smell-ometers to track your progress, and help you keep a record of smell/triggers.
The most important thing is for you to understand your body, how complex it is and the damage you do to it everyday - the fear and anger and anxiety you feel about all this is just going to be making it worse, so it helps when you can step back from it and just think Alrigt i smell, its just the way i am, now im gonna sort it out.
First of all, you can change your diet. Eat lightly and freshly, and do your research as to what foods are helpful and harmful- but the cleansing really needs to go from the inside out - sometimes Liver Flushes can be too harsh and mess around with ure electrolytes Personally i prefer enemas - coffee enemas, done daily will really cleanse your colon - but again research all this thoroughly on here, loads of differing opinions and experiences, find out whats right for you. Your body is probly very very toxic so whilst you are removing the toxins its important to not be putting em all back in, breathe properly, relax, dont stress yourself, and accept ureself as u are - Personally, i think going to a homeopath is the thing what has helped me most and got everything rolling for me, it has helped to move the toxins in me and i could actually smell the different layers coming out day to day, and most of all its helped me to understand it and accept it . Oil pulling, enemas, diet, relaxation, detoxing, breathing. Really use this site and spend alot of time researching Best of Luck xxxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.672 sec, (1)