Hulda Clark Cleanses

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
daizymae Views: 2,476
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,474,745

Re: tapeworm!

Does anyone here recall reading the The Essene Gospel of Peace Bk I, where none other than Jesus Christ taught people the importance of getting healthy thru natural practices (namely air,water, clay & sunshine, which was sufficient in those days!) I have the book beside me:

"...And the ground where their [the sick people's] waters flowed was polluted and so great became the stench that none could remain there. And the DEVILS LEFT THEIR BOWELS IN THE SHAPE OF MULTITUDINOUS WORMS WHICH WRITHED IN THE SLIME OF THEIR INWARD UNCLEANNESSES. AND THEY WRITHED IN IMPOTENT RAGE AFTER THE ANGEL OF WATER HAD CAST THEM OUT OF THE BOWELS OF THE SONS OF MEN. And then descended upon them the power of the angel of sunshine, and they perished there in their desperate writhings, trod underfoot by the angel of sunshine. And all were trembling with terror when they looked upon all these abominations of Satan, from which the angels had saved them. And they rendered thanks to God who had sent his angels for their deliverance."

There is a detailed & wonderful account of an incredibly sick man, near death, out of whom J.C. coaxed a huge "abominable worm", ending with:

"Then Jesus took two sharp stones in his hands and crushed the HEAD OF SATAN and drew out from the sick man all the body of the monster, which was almost as long as the man. When the abominable WORM came out of the sick man's throat, he recovered at once his breath and then all his pains ceased."

Much, much, much more in this wonderful book. The worms are repeatedly called "Satan" by Christ. OK, I am leading up to something:

When I think of parasites, I think of worms, and to me a worm looks like a snake, and a snake is the symbol of Satan, One could conclude that all this Christian talk about that greatest of evil entities, Satan, finds his way into us through...worms. Maybe it really is all about parasites (worms)after all. Am I getting too dramatic or reaching too hard?

Well, I just found the Essene Gospel of Peace on the internet. Here she be:

http://www.thenazareneway.com/essene_gospel_of_peace_book1.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.717 sec, (2)