CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tapeworm!

John Dewormme Views: 2,428
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,120

Re: tapeworm!

Well, I ordered the zymex ii, it was $36 on amazon, for 150 capsules... 150 count should keep me busy for awhile. I'm on a pretty limited budget, and in the past few months I've already spent hundreds on worms, but it's well, well worth it to see them gone!

Since you mention that you'll be looking up the mercury-chelating info, I heard it in an interview on Timpone's show. It's a pretty mindblowing medical interview on a website full of them. He gets to the chelating issue toward the end. I spent a few months listening to the archives and having everything I thought I knew about health changed.

If you want to hear it, it's on oneradionetwork --> podcasts --> health --> diet and nutrition --> Dr Mark Sircus.

There are also a few great interviews with Dr Sutter there, which are filed, I'm pretty sure, under "cleansing and detox". He tells his story and gives the reasons why there is a pretty commonsense order of cleansing. The Liver is Key!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)