CureZone   Log On   Join
results, thoughts, questions after 15 flushes

juwalieta Views: 11,727
Published: 15 y

results, thoughts, questions after 15 flushes

R is for the whole thread.

Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting anything on Curezone. I've just completed Liver Flush #15 on August 16th. I thought I'd let you know about the improvements I've enjoyed: Improved resistance (It used to seem as though I always had a sore throat or something!), way less insomnia, reduced belly fat, improved thyroid function, candida problem almost gone, blood pressure normalized (used to be really low), complexion/coloring improved, mental/emotional health better (I used to obsess about past grievances a lot). There might be a few more that I'm not thinking of just now. My energy level has improved in general, but I'd like to feel better upon awakening.
Here's my first question: Can anyone tell me if there are any indicators of when one is nearing the end of the junk (if you will) in their liver? Most of my flushes yielded black stones, some rather generous in size. The last 2 or 3 cleanses yielded virtually no black stones. I really didn't get very many of those pretty (almost) green ones until this last cleanse. Is there any predictable pattern these cleanses follow? I guess I'm getting a case of Liver Flush senioritis and I want to graduate or at least take a break!
The whole process feels like a different sort of Science project! (I suppose it's too late to turn it in for credit.)
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)