CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites ?? Where do I go from here ???

scott4302 Views: 1,484
Published: 13 years ago

Parasites ?? Where do I go from here ???

I have come to the conclusion that there is a good chance I might have parasites or something a long those lines. I am a little concerned / scared / confused about where to go from here. Is there a test for parasites I would like to have a little bit more solid proof before I start just randomly taking parasites cleanses. I am already taking a whole lot of Candida vitamians/ herbs strictly self medicating. I a have been taking L-Ornithine and L-Arginine which are supposed to help and have the last few days to sleep. They reduce the ammonia in your system. Since I am getting some help from the two of them I am becoming more convinced I might have a parasite. The issue is I wake up really warm even with a window a/c going wide open right next to me. I am told on this forum and read as well that could possibly mean my liver is in overdrive while I sleep trying to cleanse, and I guess the liver either heats the body on purpose to kill the infection/ invaders or it is a by product of your liver working so hard. I am concerned about casusing my self more problems with the wrong or to strong of a parasite cleanse especially if I don't have them. Any help insite would be greatly apprecited, and if the symptoms I stated sound like something else other than parasites Iwould be interested to hear that as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.517 sec, (1)