The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,450
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,475,449

Re: tapeworm!

Hi John,
I've asked that question about the tapeworms getting gone and never coming back. I was told if I stayed away from things that caused them, I probably wouldn't have to worry about it. Improperly cooked meat is one source. If you don't have symptoms after you get rid of them anywhere else, you've probably gotten rid of them. Doc has commented on the maintenance with the Zymex 11. His answer was "not necessary". If you're staying on some kind of maintenance dewormer it seems to me if you had another tapeworm, you would certainly feel it and then know to do the Zymex 11 again. Anything is possible in the world we live in, IMO.

I think I wouldn't be without either Doc's book or CD. I like to share his CD, especially. He wrote the book to answer questions on the basics of what we all should know about what's going on out there and how to get healthy again. It also comes with the liver flush recipie we use. His CD explains why it works, physiologically.

When it comes to either losing or gaining weight, the clean body knows what to do. The weight will stabilize at the end of this program. Mine is still in the process of stabilizing. I've lost 25#. A lot of that was colon junk and stones and debris out of my liver as well as parasites. If you look at some of Doc's back posts, you will see that he says the body makes fat for some place to store the poisons. If you're underweight, that should right itself, too. My weight was up and down a little thru this. I think the body will hold onto some fluid because of haing to get rid of toxins, then it will eventually stabilize in the normal range of what's normal for you.

Heavy metals is something that has to be done at the end of this program. It entails getting all the amalgams out or replaced and the mouth healthy. There are those who have been exposed to heavy metals and do have to do some kind of chelation. I think clove oil helps to get the mercury of the gums, then it's a matter of choice what other kind of chelation a person does. Ken Presner who makes the Ultimate Zapper did some chelation. You might visit his website and find out what he did. Google "the ultimate zapper". EDTA comes in quite a few forms, so if anyone is interested, they can google that, too. From what I've read, it does take the minerals out of the system and they have to be replaced. I think it is something that is done after the basics of this program is completed. No one has covered that subject on this forum yet. I have not addressed that issue yet. Maybe Doc should be the one to help with this subject. I don't know if he did cheltion or not. OR check out CZ for more information.

My back posts give a pretty good picture of where I was when I started out with this program. Very, VERY scared, not holding food down well, liver pain that was getting intolerable and a liver that was coming to the point where it was ceasing to function with enzymes going up. There was that strange little glass-like thing that came out with a liver flush that was the size and shape of my common bile duct. I had type 11 diabetes that couldn't be controlled and was "brittle". I found it hard to wake up because my blood sugar stayed so high, so I was spending my days on the couch and vomiting a lot of the food I did take in. Candida infection that went systemic in 1993 and wasn't treated. Leaky gut syndrome, and/or spastic colon-- had diarrhea for over 20 years, food was coming out like it hadn't been digested. I had to eat and drink a lot during the day just to feel like I had strength enough to keep going and to stay hydrated. I knew I wasn't going back to the medical for answers as they had given me drugs that nearly killed me--the ones I gotten off of 10 years before I started this program, (drugs for anxiety and depression don't work. They just end up poisoning you and leave their residue in the liver to plug it up) so I had decided either I found the answers or I was just going to lie down and die eventually. I knew about Dr. Richard Schulze several years before I found CZ and Doc's forum. I didn't know that killing off the paraistes was necessary to get on top of this. The mini liver flushes he describes in his book didn't work for me. So I just finally made myself sit at my computer and started looking for answers. The answers I found here were an answer to prayer, too. I had prayed that prayer for one of my cancer patients--("Please, God, give me answers", because it just didn't seem right that people should have to die like this without being able to do something that would get them better) and that prayer got answered for ME years later when I needed it the most. My experience with this program has not only saved my life, but it has changed it forever now that I have found truth and discovered we don't need all the diagnoses that the doctors give us, even tho a knowledge of what's going on IS helpful. What we need, if we're sick, is to kill the paraistes off and clean the body out. I also found truth about how the world really works that has changed me and opened my eyes to many things). It's been a tremendous experience. I owe my life to Doc and this program. I'll never be able to express the extent of my gratitude. BUT---I had to do the work. This program is life-saving and it'll get you back to health IF you're willing to just work hard at it and keep up your faith and patience. My body has gotten rid of most of what made it sick. Now I have to do some more rebuilding. I encourage anyone who is sick to put this program into operation and stick to it to the end.
It really does work! I like spreading truth around and helping others thru this program whether I find them on this forum or not. The CD's are great for helping newbies understand what we do here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (3)