CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tapeworm!

John Dewormme Views: 2,470
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,474,745

Re: tapeworm!

Hi Pioneer, I've noticed the quality of your posts on here before and thought that you should get paid for helping people the way you do! In fact I keep a spiral notebook filled with notes, as I try to figure this stuff out, and many good notes from your past posts are in the notebook, along with Doc's advice, and also many notes taken while listening to Patrick Timpone's radio show (alot of cool stuff there, and it was where I first heard of Doc Sutter). So thanks for your reply. I will proceed with the Zymex II, looking to seeing them come out. Few questions for you Pioneer, if you don't mind....

1. Anything I can do to make sure that Tapes are gone and never coming back? Is there a maintenance dosage?

2. So should I get Doc's book AND his CD? Which one has the detailed, idiot-proof, step-by-step protocol for everything you do?

I started with an I.B.S. problem which was quickly shown to be a parasite problem. Fatty liver diagnosed mid-20's. So yeah, decongest the liver, throw out all the uninvited guests, show the tapeworm who's boss while dissolving him with enzymes, lose the weight. That's basically the immediate plan, no other health problems known right now. I heard that we have high heavy metal contamination in this country, esp mercury, and I will be doing some chelating to get those out a little later, I don't know if doc mentions heavy metals or not as a part of his protocol.

Well, I don't know what conditions you started out with but I'm glad to here that after 2 years if this you are feeling better. And thanks again for the knowledge you've given me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)